Our team is growing! CORVERS GROUP is a company based in Netherlands, and it is expanding its activities to Greece!
CORVERS is a leading legal consultancy firm specialized in European public procurement law, innovation, IPR and contracting. The company conducts research in the field of public procurement (specifically in relation to innovation and sustainability) and acts as an advisor and external expert for policy makers (on both national and European level), governmental bodies and commercial businesses.
Occupation: Full Time | Hybrid workplace
- Support the development of economics and business plans in innovation procurement EU-funded projects, delivering reports in a timely and efficient
- Develop business models to help public authorities as well as SMEs to measure the impact and exploit innovative technologies
- Participate in project meetings, coordinating the assigned activities as well as designing and delivering presentations
- Contribute to the Management & Administrative aspects of EU- funded projects for a diverse number of industries and research fields
- Support the preparation Horizon Europe proposals.
- 1-3 years in similar position, in consulting industry
- Experience in EU-funded projects is a plus
- Working experience or knowledge in public procurement concepts and processes is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Business Management /Economics
- Master’s degree, preferably in/related to Innovation Management or Business Administration (MBA) or (MSc)
- Familiarity with Business Plan development processes & tools , as well as Business Model tools
- Familiarity with Competition analyses methodologies (e.g. Porter 5 Forces, or similar)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Fluency in English (oral, written, understanding)
- Strong analytical skills. The candidate should be able to work in a high demanding international environment, varying from discussions and advice on strategic, tactical and operational level.
- Customer focused and business minded
- Team player as well as being able to work independently and self-managed
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a multicultural innovation focused environment
What we offer:
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive benefits
- Modern, Team centric & innovative working environment
- Room for personal & professional growth
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs along with a letter of motivation to email@example.com.