We are seeking a talented and motivated candidate, with proven background in public procurement law, to fulfil a legal procurement consultant position offered by Corvers Commercial & Legal Affairs.
Corvers Commercial & Legal Affairs is a leading legal consultancy firm in the Benelux area, specialized in European public procurement law, innovation and contracting. We act as an advisor and external expert. Our added value relies on the complete range of legal services offered and our involvement in a wide range of cutting-edge projects relating to e.g. new policies, new markets, new products or services, new distribution channels and new technologies.
- Hybrid work
- Flexible hours
- Research possibilities (combine working in the practical field with your research)
- Working in a dynamic international team and environment
- Possibility to participate in an exciting and diversified portfolio of projects among which European funded ones
- Possibility to follow courses and programs on different topics
- Room for personal growth and development
The ideal candidate should have consultant & research ambitions and a good general understanding of public procurement law and background and proven interest in one or more of the following areas/sectors:
- Open data
- Climate adaptation
In particular, the candidate should have knowledge or an interest in public procurement law, state aid law, contractual mechanisms, ICT law, how public procurement can be used to maximize innovation outcomes in the above areas/sectors.
Candidates who have a PHD title and/or a Master in Public Procurement Law are preferred.
Candidates should also have hands-on experience or good knowledge of European public procurement and preferably ICT law and/or state aid law.
Other core competences of the ideal candidate include:
- Ability to draft procurement documentation and contracts for contracting authorities
- Excellent academic writing skills for drafting research & position papers
- Understanding, analysing, summarizing and translating (European) case-law into practical guidelines
- Fluency in English
- Team player in multidisciplinary teams
- Dutch language skills are desirable but not mandatory
The candidate should be able to work in a high demanding international environment, varying from discussions and advice on strategic, tactical and operational level. The position is offered in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands). Candidates outside the Netherlands should be willing to move to the region of ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands).
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs along with a letter of motivation and a sample of a research paper (e.g. article or dissertation etc. ) to firstname.lastname@example.org.